Looking for information or photos from PREVIOUS Festivals?
Please note Chelmsford Beer & Cider Festivals are organised by Chelmsford & Mid Essex Branch of CAMRA, and all staff organising and working at the festivals are volunteers.
Twitter / ChelmsfordBEER
- Friday 20th November, 16:38 : Brrr... Have you seen the @metoffice forecast for the weekend. The funds raised by @chelmsfordchess will be well used #sleepingbags #cold
- Thursday 19th November, 07:45 : Anyone found their first #Christmas seasonal #realale or #realcider ? the mulled cider has already been put on sale in Witham @jdwtweet
- Wednesday 18th November, 07:32 : Winter festival leaflet is out, see our partners @TheHomePartners @Chelmscitytimes @SCFullerStreet @EssexCiderShop pic.twitter.com/5eRmYGeVua
- Tuesday 17th November, 15:43 : You can get a winter festival flyer from Rochford Beer & Cider festival this week Open till Saturday goo.gl/qX2vyl #realale #CAMRA
- Monday 16th November, 17:18 : Our Winter festival logo has been launched! See you all 17-20th February for #realale & #realcider at KEGS school pic.twitter.com/CjY4fieuCt
Twitter / chelmsfordCAMRA
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:27 : #TheViper pub @millgreen near @ingatestone CM40PT has a splendid beer festival next weekend. 60 real ales and traditional ciders
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:19 : #TheOrangeTree @Chelsmford our POTY is thankfully back open for business. Now with 9 handpumps its looking good.
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:17 : #hopstock beer festival at the Compasses Littley Green CM3 1BU. Last day today, Great festiival at probably the best rural pub in region.
- Wednesday 22nd July, 21:31 : Let us know your favourite #beer of the festival.
- Wednesday 22nd July, 21:16 : 22500 people recently attended the #Chelmsford Summer Beer Festival. A big thank you to everyone of them..