Looking for information or photos from PREVIOUS Festivals?
Please note Chelmsford Beer & Cider Festivals are organised by Chelmsford & Mid Essex Branch of CAMRA, and all staff organising and working at the festivals are volunteers.
Twitter / ChelmsfordBEER
- Wednesday 25th February, 15:43 : With our Winter festival over if customers or volunteers have any comments to help us improve please get in touch via Twitter. Thank you
- Saturday 21st February, 22:27 : What a great week for @ChelmsfordBEER festival, thank you to all our customers and the volunteers who made this great event happen.
- Saturday 21st February, 11:16 : We are open today for the final day of @ChelmsfordBEER Festival, lots of #ale & #cider available, great food and foregin #beer. KEGS School
- Friday 20th February, 17:15 : Hard week at work enjoy relax & unwind @ChelmsfordBEER #chelmsford #beer open from 12 to 11pm @ Kegs School easy walk from the rail station.
- Friday 20th February, 14:15 : RT @BrentwoodBrewCo: Look out for our #BBC2 #Hix'sDarkside #ChestnutStout @ChelmsfordBEER Chelmsford Winter Beer & Cider Festival on today …
Twitter / chelmsfordCAMRA
- Sunday 22nd February, 15:10 : Superb winter festival, practically sold out of beer and raised a lot of money for charity. roll on the summer one..
- Friday 20th February, 11:02 : #ale Currently over 100 Beers on at the festival with many more to come. So why not come along and sample some?
- Friday 20th February, 11:00 : #Cider lots of lovely Ciders at the Beer Festival this week and its selling fast but we are re-stocking for Saturdays session
- Sunday 15th February, 03:19 : BRANCH PUB OF THE YEAR. WINNER FOR THE 2ND YEAR RUNNING THE ORANGE TREE, MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO MIKE AND THE TEAM.
- Wednesday 11th February, 19:23 : #Chappel Winter Beer Festival. No rail service to the festival on Sat 28th Feb. minibus service instead.details on goo.gl/9a05OH