Looking for information or photos from PREVIOUS Festivals?
Please note Chelmsford Beer & Cider Festivals are organised by Chelmsford & Mid Essex Branch of CAMRA, and all staff organising and working at the festivals are volunteers.
Twitter / ChelmsfordBEER
- Monday, 11:47 : Free soft drinks are available for the designated drivers @ChelmsfordBEER festival. 7th - 11th July. #drinkresponsibly
- Monday, 07:12 : Hungry? Pizza, jacket potatoes, hotdogs, doughnuts, curry, pasties, & cheese. To mention a few of the food offerings available this year.
- Sunday, 21:46 : Join @CAMRA_Official @ChelmsfordBEER festival & get free entry all week, and a free pint.
- Sunday, 17:13 : The festival is free entry until 1730 Tuesday to Friday, beat the queue and leave work a bit earlier.
- Sunday, 11:09 : Cider bar managers grading the cider! @tuttsclumpcider @CelticMarches @Gwyntyddraig pic.twitter.com/uUcsj5McSe
Twitter / chelmsfordCAMRA
- Saturday 16th May, 10:16 : #mildale trail celebrating Mild May Month pub cralw today in #Chelmsford visiting 10 pubs serving Mild Ale.
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:57 : #Essex #Cider Pub of the year presentation @Thethreeelms this friday 8th May. 8.30pm.
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:56 : 16th May is Mild May pub crawl. Over 10 Pubs in #Chelmsford promising to serve real Mild for the occasion, come and join us. Starts 11am
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:53 : well done to the #battesfordcourt Witham, award for runner up in Cider Pub of the year from local branch of #CAMRA. Excellent @wetherspoons
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:50 : @Thegoldenflleece #chelmsford £2.00 a pint to #CAMRA members today from 2pm. Its a beer festival plus some live acoustic music to boot.