Looking for information or photos from PREVIOUS Festivals?
Please note Chelmsford Beer & Cider Festivals are organised by Chelmsford & Mid Essex Branch of CAMRA, and all staff organising and working at the festivals are volunteers.
Twitter / ChelmsfordBEER
- Sunday, 11:09 : Cider bar managers grading the cider! @tuttsclumpcider @CelticMarches @Gwyntyddraig pic.twitter.com/uUcsj5McSe
- Sunday, 11:07 : Which day will you be going to @ChelmsfordBEER festival? Great bands all week & even better #realale & #realcider. RT 2 ur friends to join u
- Saturday, 19:28 : Admission is free until 1730hrs Tues to Friday. £1 all day Saturday. After 1730 Tues to Thurs, £4.00 and Friday £5.00. Under 18's free
- Saturday, 12:13 : Lots of #realale @SaltaireBrewery @Titanic_Brewers @Wadworth @RedemptionBrew @ChelmsfordBEER #festival. pic.twitter.com/VVmjnBZS3a
- Saturday, 11:56 : Next Saturday is family fun day @ChelmsfordBEER until 6pm, with fun fair & face painting. Kids free entry, adults only £1.00 Admirals Park.
Twitter / chelmsfordCAMRA
- Saturday 16th May, 10:16 : #mildale trail celebrating Mild May Month pub cralw today in #Chelmsford visiting 10 pubs serving Mild Ale.
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:57 : #Essex #Cider Pub of the year presentation @Thethreeelms this friday 8th May. 8.30pm.
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:56 : 16th May is Mild May pub crawl. Over 10 Pubs in #Chelmsford promising to serve real Mild for the occasion, come and join us. Starts 11am
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:53 : well done to the #battesfordcourt Witham, award for runner up in Cider Pub of the year from local branch of #CAMRA. Excellent @wetherspoons
- Sunday 3rd May, 12:50 : @Thegoldenflleece #chelmsford £2.00 a pint to #CAMRA members today from 2pm. Its a beer festival plus some live acoustic music to boot.