Looking for information or photos from PREVIOUS Festivals?
Please note Chelmsford Beer & Cider Festivals are organised by Chelmsford & Mid Essex Branch of CAMRA, and all staff organising and working at the festivals are volunteers.
Twitter / ChelmsfordBEER
- Tuesday, 17:54 : RT @MaldonCAMRA: Good things happening in Maldon today! The @Farmers_Ales micropub has opened. Worth a visit - some great ales! pic.twitter.com/kE2wq0Jbvk
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:27 : RT @ChelmsfordCAMRA: #TheViper pub @millgreen near @ingatestone CM40PT has a splendid beer festival next weekend. 60 real ales and traditional ciders
- Tuesday 18th August, 11:06 : RT @essexfootie: It's @thehopstock this weekend at the wonderful Compasses @ Littley Green nr Felsted @ChelmsfordBEER @ChelmsfordCAMRA @colCAMRA @MaldonCAMRA
- Tuesday 11th August, 10:20 : RT @LondonBrewMkt: Head down to the Olympia to catch the start of the @gbbf today! pic.twitter.com/8FErXh4ao7
- Monday 10th August, 18:15 : Joined @CAMRA_Official recently at @ChelmsfordBEER #Festival see the branch diary for special members events goo.gl/9awMoi
Twitter / chelmsfordCAMRA
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:27 : #TheViper pub @millgreen near @ingatestone CM40PT has a splendid beer festival next weekend. 60 real ales and traditional ciders
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:19 : #TheOrangeTree @Chelsmford our POTY is thankfully back open for business. Now with 9 handpumps its looking good.
- Sunday 23rd August, 08:17 : #hopstock beer festival at the Compasses Littley Green CM3 1BU. Last day today, Great festiival at probably the best rural pub in region.
- Wednesday 22nd July, 21:31 : Let us know your favourite #beer of the festival.
- Wednesday 22nd July, 21:16 : 22500 people recently attended the #Chelmsford Summer Beer Festival. A big thank you to everyone of them..