WINTER Food & Soft Drinks
Hot & cold food will be available from HopLeaf who do a range of food.
Great Beer deserves great food. Hopleaf are delighted to be back at the Winter Beer Festival. We use local suppliers and fresh ingredients to create a variety of homemade dishes including;
- Authentic curries from a mild Korma to fiery Vindaloo
- Handmade pies with mash & liquor
- Pulled pork with stuffing and smoky BBQ sauce in brioche bun
- Ham cooked in real cider with egg and chips
- Hand carved salt beef marinated by us to our own recipe
- Butcher’s sausages in French stick, probably the best sausage in the world
- Locally made burgers with butter fried onions & optional homemade chilli relish
- Great selection of vegetarian dishes
- Daily specials
Come for the beer, stay for the food!
Like us, HopleafCatering, on Facebook for menu updates or check on the blackboard during the festival. Allergy advice available on request.
Oddfellows (formally Merry Berry) oddfellowschocolate.co.uk will have a range of truffles and chocolates. Pipers www.piperscrisps.com will have a range of crisps. Soft drinks will be available on all CAMRA bars.
FOOD ALLERGIES and INTOLERANCES:
For beer, cider, perry, pyder or wine allergen information, please ask a member of staff from the bar concerned.
For food allergen information, please ask a member of staff from the food concession concerned.